Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Interesting Comment!

Tonight I picked the girls up from school. We were driving to switch cars with Chris as I as heading out for dinner with a friend, and Chris was taking the girls home. So I put Clifford on the DVD in the car, and then Julia says to me, "Mommy, I told all my friends today that your Daddy died." Um, that was NOT what I was expecting her to say, and I have no idea where that came from as it is not a frequent topic in my house. I gripped the steering wheel a little tighter from the shock of the comment, and then casually asked her why she did that? Her reply was, "I was just thinking about it." Uh, ok! In my head I was thinking, "You are 4! Do not dwell on these subjects." But, I was also in awe of the fact that she even thinks of my father. I hope I can each my girls what an amazing man he was. He would be so in love with them!

And, that was the random story of this night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home