Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Trouble!

That is Charlotte's nickname!

Last night she was her usual chipper self ;) after coming home from school. She demands snacks before dinner. I usually let her have some cut up cucumbers or a cheese stick. Her new favorite is also sliced red pepper. So last night she went through all her "allowed before dinner" snacks and wanted a fruit bar. I said no. She asked for jello. I said no. She asked for an orange. I said no. So she is standing in front of me in the kitchen holding her sippy cup, and she purposely drops it on the floor. I told her to pick it up. And, she scoffed at me, walked away. crossed her arms, stuck her butt out, and she looked at me over her shoulder with a dirty look. Yup, she got a timeout, lol. She is S-A-S-S-Y! But, she makes us laugh although we are truly terrified of her in the years to come, lol.

The girls were dancing to music last night, and Charlotte was dancing with her baby doll. She got aggravated about something and threw the doll across the room. Chris and I just looked at each other. Nice!

Charlotte is all new territory for us! Yes, we have two daughters but they are SOOOO different. Of course, we love them equally, and they both provide more joy than anything, but parenting Charlotte is definitely more stress inducing than Julia at this time.

I bet I will look back at this, one day, when I am pulling my hair out over Julia and I will long for these days again, lol!

Charlotte is now watching and copying everything Julia does. She is a mimic. When they dance at night Charlotte is one step behind Julia doing all her moves. It is so funny to watch.

The picture of Charlotte by the drawer is our snack drawer which she is always trying to get in. The one of her crying is after being told she is not allowed to have ANOTHER snack.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home