Pee Free :)
Julia has now gone two nights without a Pull-Up and two nights without pee! Amazing!
Tonight she asked me how babies come out of Mommies. I said the Mommy gives birth. Somehow, that was an acceptable answer. And, then she asked me if they use the blankets to get all the "blood" and stuff off. Last I checked "Max and Ruby" were not giving birth so I am not quite sure what sparked this conversation.
Then, she reminded me she was born in Virginia (so smart!). Then, she asked me if I was there (not so smart!). :)
I love her!
Tonight she asked me how babies come out of Mommies. I said the Mommy gives birth. Somehow, that was an acceptable answer. And, then she asked me if they use the blankets to get all the "blood" and stuff off. Last I checked "Max and Ruby" were not giving birth so I am not quite sure what sparked this conversation.
Then, she reminded me she was born in Virginia (so smart!). Then, she asked me if I was there (not so smart!). :)
I love her!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home