A Shocked Mommy
So last week I was talking to one of Charlotte's teachers, and I asked her if Charlotte is a pain in the bum, and if she misbehaves a lot. The teacher looked at me like I had six heads and said (and I am not joking!), "Charlotte is one of the most well behaved and smartest kids in the class."
After she picked me up off the floor I told her I knew she was pretty smart (just speaking the truth!), but she is NOT always well behaved at home LOL. She is not awful,and she is manageable, but she can be moody and throw many a tantrum. The past weekend she did pretty good as we got a little tougher with her, and it seems to be helping, but oh she likes to cry, and cry, and cry, lol. She does it more for Mommy than Daddy, but she is definitely my moody little peanut. It's what makes her Charlotte, though, and more often than not her antics are funny than upsetting.
And, she really is soooooo funny. She cracks us up all the time, and is starting to really talk in complete sentences, and she is very vocal about her likes and dislikes.
She is also currently eating us out of house and home, and I need to remember to lock the refrigerator and snack drawer. She LOVES that she figured out how to help herself, lol. Tonight, after we got home from dinner where she ate a good size portion of American chop suey she went into the refrigerator while I was in the bathroom, and she walked up with a cheese stick in her hand. Um, no. I told her we were not having anything else to eat tonight (actually, Julia offered up that tidbit!), and I told her to take it back downstairs and put it back. She told me no a few times, and I reiterated YES so she bent it in half for good measure, and then she proceeded to go down the stairs. At this time Daddy was coming up the stairs, saw she had a cheese stick, and told her she was not allowed to have it. And, he took it from her to put away. Welp, out came the waterworks. He had to get it back out of the fridge for her to put away so she would be happy. And, all was right with the world, lol.
After she picked me up off the floor I told her I knew she was pretty smart (just speaking the truth!), but she is NOT always well behaved at home LOL. She is not awful,and she is manageable, but she can be moody and throw many a tantrum. The past weekend she did pretty good as we got a little tougher with her, and it seems to be helping, but oh she likes to cry, and cry, and cry, lol. She does it more for Mommy than Daddy, but she is definitely my moody little peanut. It's what makes her Charlotte, though, and more often than not her antics are funny than upsetting.
And, she really is soooooo funny. She cracks us up all the time, and is starting to really talk in complete sentences, and she is very vocal about her likes and dislikes.
She is also currently eating us out of house and home, and I need to remember to lock the refrigerator and snack drawer. She LOVES that she figured out how to help herself, lol. Tonight, after we got home from dinner where she ate a good size portion of American chop suey she went into the refrigerator while I was in the bathroom, and she walked up with a cheese stick in her hand. Um, no. I told her we were not having anything else to eat tonight (actually, Julia offered up that tidbit!), and I told her to take it back downstairs and put it back. She told me no a few times, and I reiterated YES so she bent it in half for good measure, and then she proceeded to go down the stairs. At this time Daddy was coming up the stairs, saw she had a cheese stick, and told her she was not allowed to have it. And, he took it from her to put away. Welp, out came the waterworks. He had to get it back out of the fridge for her to put away so she would be happy. And, all was right with the world, lol.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home