Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Monday, February 01, 2010

"Bub"

That is what Julia now calls Charlotte.

Julia was jumping on the trampoline, and Charlotte's baby blanket was stuck under the high chair. Of course, Charlotte instantly freaks because she can't get it out, and I asked Julia to help her. I get a very willing "ok", and she gets down and says, "I'll get it, Bub." Too cute.

Charlotte is enamored with a baby doll she got for Christmas. She carries it everywhere and loves to tell me the baby just "throwed up" lol! She rocks her and shushes her. It is the cutest thing!

Julia was sick over the weekend and she threw up. I think that is where Charlotte got that from.

Julia was home with me all day while I worked, and she was an angel. She loves to tell me how she didn't say a word when I was on a call (which I am most appreciative of!). She just amazes me.

We did a project at home with some googly eyes and colorful cotton balls (I know they have a name, but it eludes me right now!). The girls had tons of fun!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home