Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funny Stuff!

Today we had an exhausting day doing lots of fun things. It was wonderful to finally get home and get the kids to bed early.

About 45 minutes after we put Julia to bed I went upstairs to use the bathroom. I was turning right to go into the bathroom, and Julia's door is across from that, and her door was open. I always love to sneak a peek at her sleeping so I redirected myself left and went to walk into her room. As I did, I realized she was standing right in front of me, and it freaked me out, and I jumped and exclaimed, "JULIA!!!. What are you doing??" She totally scared the crap out of me! She starts stammering and crying and is a blubbering mess saying I scared her! LOL. I said, "Julia, you scared me!". And, she says, "but you scared me!" I then realized the ridiculousness of the whole thing and started laughing like crazy while Julia was sobbing. Chris witnessed this, and he was sitting on the couch laughing. I was hugging her, and trying to get her to stop crying, and then she went downstairs to Daddy who cuddled her, and she was saying Mommy scared her. Hello! She should not have been out of her room, and she scared me! I digress, lol. It was pretty comical, and we let her watch 5 minutes of tv with us, and then she went back to bed.

When Chris put her back to bed, he came back down to tell me that he realized Julia's shirt was wet, and he had said, "Julia, your shirt is all wet!". Her first response was, "I did not pee on it." LOL! That response was because she recently stopped wearing Pull-Ups to bed, and the couple times she has peed her bed she has been soaked, and I will tell her she peed her pants, and she will say she has not, lol. The evidence is right there, chickie! So, Chris got out of her that she either A. spilled when she was brushing her teeth, or B. (and more likely) that she tried drinking water from a cupped hand in the bathroom and spilled it all over her shirt. (She did that because she is NOT allowed water at bedtime anymore for the sole reason that she will pee the bed, lol). Anyways, fun times in the Mikaelian house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home