Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Everyone Knows It!

And, there is no denying it!

Charlotte Olivia Mikaelian is going to give us a run for our money! She is soooooooo funny now, and she cracks us up daily, but she also sends a chill down our back with her antics! We know that one day it will no longer be cute, and it will just be downright scary and fetal cry worthy, lol!

She constantly says zingers that shock us, and we cannot believe she comes up with this stuff!

The other day she was doing something on her changing table, and I told her not to do it. Her reply was, "don't tell me no". She told Daddy, "You no"a" talka to me", and she has the most perfected eye roll of any 2goingon3goingon18 little girl I have ever seen!

She truly cracks us up! And, I know we'll be crying over it when she's older!

She has the most hysterical personality, and Chris and I are constantly having to make sure she does not see us laughing when she is doing something she should not be doing, or saying something no almost 3 year old should ever say!

It doesn't hurt that she is cute!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home