Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Library Time!

Dear Julia,

We needed to get you a library card for school. I told you we were going to go to the library tonight, and it's the first thing you told your teacher when you got to school this morning. When I picked you up you were so excited to go.

We get to the desk, and the librarian asked how old you were. Before I could answer you blurted out "FIVE!" (with all five fingers being held up). She asked if you could write your name because that is the prerequisite to get your own library card, and you excitedly said yes. We filled out the paper work and you diligently wrote your name on your card, and then you get to pick out a free book as a gift. We went down to the children's area, and you told the librarian you just got your card. As she got up to get the box of books for you to pick from you saw a jar of candy corn on her desk. You said, "I really am hungry", and you were eyeing the corn. I told you they were not to eat, and you were trying to get the lid off which was thankfully taped!

After you picked out a Junie B Jones book we went back upstairs and picked out a movie for you and Charlotte to watch. We brought the movie up to the counter, and you told the librarian you wanted to buy it, lol!

We came home and we called Bubbe and you very excitedly told her about your library card. I am so proud of you!

I love you!

Mommy

P.S. Charlotte still needs to learn the proper way of talking in the library! She was a tad loud!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home