Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Party

Dear Julia,

You had such a blast at your 5th birthday party at Bounce U! It was your first friend party, and we had a great turnout. And, Abby came all the way from New Jersey to celebrate with you. She slept over in your bed with you, and then we got up and went to breakfast with her Mommy and Daddy.

At BounceU you had a blast bouncing with Uncle Billy and all your friends. You went down the big slide like a pro (not scared anymore!), and the smile on your face from start to finish made me smile, too.

I was so proud of you when you thanked everyone when you opened your presents. You used great manners, and I beamed.

Daddy and I love you very very much!

Love,

Mommy














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home