Oh, to be 3!
Tonight we went to Walmart and while I was looking at something Julia went to the end of the aisle. I told her to get back over to me, but before she did that she had some business to take care of. Apparently she saw a little boy on a bike the next aisle over because this is what she said (with her hand on her hip):
"Bikes are for outside ONLY. We do not ride bikes indoors."
Thank you bike patrol!
I was putting her to bed tonight (4th night of Chris being away on business, and he cannot get home fast enough!), and she told me she did not want to go to Memere and Poppies on Saturday while Chris and I go to a wedding. This is what she said:
"I am not going. I do not want to go. I will not eat and I will not go to bed. I will just watch tv. Well, I will go if you pack snacks. Will you pack snacks?"
So, in all sincerity I advised her I would pack snacks.
So she says, "OK, 3 things (holding up three fingers); chocolate chip cookies (teddy grahams), orange thingies (cheddar rice cakes), and nagrola bars (granola bars)."
So I told her I would pack them and now she will go. Lol.
I have to say-Charlotte's cuteness and snuggles, and Julia's sense of humor and wit get me through my days on high notes! I am a lucky Mama!
"Bikes are for outside ONLY. We do not ride bikes indoors."
Thank you bike patrol!
I was putting her to bed tonight (4th night of Chris being away on business, and he cannot get home fast enough!), and she told me she did not want to go to Memere and Poppies on Saturday while Chris and I go to a wedding. This is what she said:
"I am not going. I do not want to go. I will not eat and I will not go to bed. I will just watch tv. Well, I will go if you pack snacks. Will you pack snacks?"
So, in all sincerity I advised her I would pack snacks.
So she says, "OK, 3 things (holding up three fingers); chocolate chip cookies (teddy grahams), orange thingies (cheddar rice cakes), and nagrola bars (granola bars)."
So I told her I would pack them and now she will go. Lol.
I have to say-Charlotte's cuteness and snuggles, and Julia's sense of humor and wit get me through my days on high notes! I am a lucky Mama!


1 Comments:
At 12:58 PM,
Twinkle Toes said…
so funny...she certainly put her order in, huh? You've got to love a girl who knows what she wants!
Post a Comment
<< Home