Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Pipsqueak!

That is what Julia looks like at dance class! She is not the youngest, but she is by far the shortest! I think she inherited my lovely height and metabolism (just something to hate me for in her teen years, lol). But, she is still adorable! This is Saturday morning. She LOVES dance, and they are learning their recital dances. She will be in two dances, and we have her adorable costume already. She is doing great! And, they are all so fun to watch!

And, check out her bruised and banged legs. She also has Mommy's coordination!







2 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Twinkle Toes said…

    So cute! I can't wait to see video of the recital!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is too cute!! I hope to be at that awesome recital!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home