Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Newburyport and Boston!

We had a wonderful Saturday spent in Newburyport and Fanueil Hall. We had gone to Newburyport because I read there would be pony rides and festivitied for customer appreciation day, and it turned out that was happening on Sunday. Poor Julia was so disappointed, but she recovered pretty quickly, and we had such an awesome day. We hit up a playground and great restaurant for lunch in Newburyport, and then we headed to Boston and had a great time watching street performers and enjoying declicious food in the North End. The girls were PERFECT all day (minus Charlotte's minor tantrum!), and we got so many comments from people on how adorable they were. Charlotte was wearing an adorable dress from Auntie Lulu and Uncle Billy, and I happened to walk in a store that I found the most adorable sneakers in her size to match! Being a shoe-a-holic this made my day, lol. Charlotte really wasn't too impressed! But, we had a fabulous weekend and greatly enjoyed the Summer weather!

Charlotte is exploding with words and gestures. Her favorite thing to do it to say "Come on!" or "Come here" while gesturing with her hand. It is so cute. She is saying small sentences now, and starting to really express her likes and dislikes (well, she has had her dislikes expressed very well for a while now!). Regardless of he mini tantrums (and luckily, they are very minor and easy to handle) she is a pleasure to be around and makes Chris and I very proud. She is gorgeous and smart! What more could we ask for? And, no, I am not biased!
























1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Twinkle Toes said…

    Ok, so what a fun day you guys had! You may be biased but you speak the truth! I can't get over how mature Julia is beginning to look--she is stunning! It goes without saying but I have to say anyway--They are both beautiful and SO HAPPY...that says it all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home