Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

How do we keep a straight face?

Julia is still being very stubborn about potty training. So tonight she and Chris had been on the couch watching Tinkerbelle. I came up from downstairs, and she is on the floor being changed, and she asked Chris if he was mad at her. He told her he was so I asked what happened. She had peed thru her Pull-Up and got the couch wet so he was aggravated. So I said to Julia with an agitated tone, "Julia when are you going to stop being a baby and go on the potty?"

Her response, "I get bigger on Monday, Mommy."

LOL!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is too funny!! And did she get bigger on Monday?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home