Funny Stuff.....
Last night I was sitting in the kitchen, Julia was standing next to me, and Charlotte was in her high chair making some noise. I wasn't really paying attention and Julia said something. I thought nothing of it until a minute later she says to me, "I didn't say shut up, Mommy." Which MEANS "I just said shut up." So I said, "I certainly hope you did not say shut up. We do not say that." So Julia clarified and said, "Mommy, I would not say shut up to you. I would say it to Charlotte." LOL
What is funny about her is she totally gives herself away when she does something naughty. And, the ironic part is apparently Chris did that when he was little. Sunday morning I was still in bed (thank you dear hubby who is now in Dallas on business and also doing touristy things;-), and Julia waltzed in (loudly, as usual-if the door does not slam against the wall she has not made a proper entrance). So she is blabbing to me about something, and I wasn't watching her. All of a sudden the door slammed behind her and she was gone. Chris caught her with my glasses. She told him she was holding them for me. She is so subtle!
Charlotte is making huge progress in her walking. Tonight when I went to pick her up from daycare her teacher told me she got a sticker for walking, and she had her walk over to me-about 8 steps. That is the most she has done so far. And, she gets sooooo proud. It is so cute!
Oh, and Sunday we took the girls to the really cool playground at the mall. Julia made friends with another little boy named Garrett. They were adorable together playing tag. Then, when we were at Abercrombie and Fitch so Julia could do her obligatory dance with the large poster of the male model Garrett made his way in because, he too, likes to dance there! Fate, or what? Lol His parents considered us lucky. Julia just likes to dance in the front. Garrett has to do a round through the whole store. He had some great moves!
I've uploaded some random pics from the past couple of days. Enjoy!












What is funny about her is she totally gives herself away when she does something naughty. And, the ironic part is apparently Chris did that when he was little. Sunday morning I was still in bed (thank you dear hubby who is now in Dallas on business and also doing touristy things;-), and Julia waltzed in (loudly, as usual-if the door does not slam against the wall she has not made a proper entrance). So she is blabbing to me about something, and I wasn't watching her. All of a sudden the door slammed behind her and she was gone. Chris caught her with my glasses. She told him she was holding them for me. She is so subtle!
Charlotte is making huge progress in her walking. Tonight when I went to pick her up from daycare her teacher told me she got a sticker for walking, and she had her walk over to me-about 8 steps. That is the most she has done so far. And, she gets sooooo proud. It is so cute!
Oh, and Sunday we took the girls to the really cool playground at the mall. Julia made friends with another little boy named Garrett. They were adorable together playing tag. Then, when we were at Abercrombie and Fitch so Julia could do her obligatory dance with the large poster of the male model Garrett made his way in because, he too, likes to dance there! Fate, or what? Lol His parents considered us lucky. Julia just likes to dance in the front. Garrett has to do a round through the whole store. He had some great moves!
I've uploaded some random pics from the past couple of days. Enjoy!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home