Soooooooo funny........
Julia had us laugh out loud last night. We had dinner, and then I gave her a bowl of grapes. She is so sweet and generous, picked out the biggest grape, and said, "Here Daddy. You can have the biggest one." So Chris jokingly told her to put her bowl of grapes between them, and he promised he would not eat any. She looked at him for a minute, moved her bowl between them and said, "Don't lie to me Daddy". We were dying!
Julia, Chris, and I were hanging out in my bed watching football last night. It's a riot that Julia will sit and watch and ennjoy it. She asks about plays and everything. So she puts her foot up to my chin and asks me to tickle it with my goatee! She seemed to think I had one since Daddy does. I had to convince her I do not.
Charlotte's new favorite word is "no". She says no to everything, and many times it is with a smile. She is sooooo lazy and does not want to walk. We are constantly reminding her to stand up. Sometimes she does and sometimes she simply tells us no and doesn't, lol. She did hae a ball last night while we were grooving to their singing teddy bear (thank you Auntie Lulu-gift from when J was a baby!), and Charlotte stood up and wiggled her arms like crazy to the music. Julia was dancing naked in all her glory and having a blast. Those are the best times!
Last weekend we went to visit my 90 year old Grandfather. He still drives himself around and lives by himself. He is incredible and adores the girls! The great pics from there were taken by our favorite cousin ("Auntie" Jaime).
Notice the pic below with the edamame in Julia's nose. Chris told her it would only fit if she ate the edamame inside first. It got her to eat them!
And, lastly, we have finally ended our pet search. We hav two adorable kittens, and the girls love them, and they are really tolerant of a 3 and 1 year old being in their face. G is 13 weeks and Odie is coming up on 11. I can't remember if I told the story of G's name here, but it was the letter of the day at school for Julia. We asked her what she wanted to name him and sh said "G like an umbrella". Their phonics program teaches them how to draw the letters and a lower case g does sort of look like an umbrella. So there ya go!
Enjoy the pics!


















Julia, Chris, and I were hanging out in my bed watching football last night. It's a riot that Julia will sit and watch and ennjoy it. She asks about plays and everything. So she puts her foot up to my chin and asks me to tickle it with my goatee! She seemed to think I had one since Daddy does. I had to convince her I do not.
Charlotte's new favorite word is "no". She says no to everything, and many times it is with a smile. She is sooooo lazy and does not want to walk. We are constantly reminding her to stand up. Sometimes she does and sometimes she simply tells us no and doesn't, lol. She did hae a ball last night while we were grooving to their singing teddy bear (thank you Auntie Lulu-gift from when J was a baby!), and Charlotte stood up and wiggled her arms like crazy to the music. Julia was dancing naked in all her glory and having a blast. Those are the best times!
Last weekend we went to visit my 90 year old Grandfather. He still drives himself around and lives by himself. He is incredible and adores the girls! The great pics from there were taken by our favorite cousin ("Auntie" Jaime).
Notice the pic below with the edamame in Julia's nose. Chris told her it would only fit if she ate the edamame inside first. It got her to eat them!
And, lastly, we have finally ended our pet search. We hav two adorable kittens, and the girls love them, and they are really tolerant of a 3 and 1 year old being in their face. G is 13 weeks and Odie is coming up on 11. I can't remember if I told the story of G's name here, but it was the letter of the day at school for Julia. We asked her what she wanted to name him and sh said "G like an umbrella". Their phonics program teaches them how to draw the letters and a lower case g does sort of look like an umbrella. So there ya go!
Enjoy the pics!




















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home