Mashed 'tater and apricots!
Sound delicious? That's how I got Julia to eat her mashed potato made with broccoli and cheese last night. I had to diguise it with her apricots with mixed fruit. Apparently that food combination was ok!
Still not crawling, but while sitting up she manages to turn herself 360 degrees to reach all her toys. You can see in pic below how hard she reaches for her toys. Last night she had lots of fun admiring herself in a mirror attached to a toy and she said "Hi" to Bubbe on the phone (AND to Auntie Stacey!). I thought the first time was a fluke but the second time made me think twice.
Still not crawling, but while sitting up she manages to turn herself 360 degrees to reach all her toys. You can see in pic below how hard she reaches for her toys. Last night she had lots of fun admiring herself in a mirror attached to a toy and she said "Hi" to Bubbe on the phone (AND to Auntie Stacey!). I thought the first time was a fluke but the second time made me think twice.

Birthday invites are going out this week so be on the lookout! Hopefully our pool will not be the lovely shade of green it still is today!! Chris is ready to take a torch to it!
P.S. Feel free to leave comments to let us know you were here!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home