Swinging Away........
We haven't been able to enjoy the backyard too much yet due to the relentless mosquitos. But, our Mosquito Magnet is starting to work and we can play outside for a bit now. I wish I could post video here (maybe I can and need to figure it out!) because Julia was all giggles in her swing!



After playing outside she played with Daddy in the kitchen.
Finally, Julia had some wind down time with her toys before bed. Of course, she played with her favorite Leapfrog Table.

Funny side note-We have started feeding Julia new table foods. The latest is pasta with ground turkey and sauce. Somehow she manages to eat the pasta and leave the ground turkey on the roof of her mouth. She will not eat the meat (the most important part!). However, she won't spit it out so by the time she accumulates too much turkey she will whine and I have to fish it out with a spoon! Yummy! She also tried cottage cheese last night. She ate it, but was not 100% sure about it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home