Pictureless Post....
Sorry-no pics to add right now, but I just wanted to write a bit about my little girl.
Every am when she wakes up in her crib she plays with her blankie, the mirror attached to her crib and her binky. I hear her talk and kick (rather, SLAM) her legs into the mattress and she brings so much warmth at the start of every day! Without fail she has the biggest smile whenever I open her door to go get her. Unfortunately the door here makes noise when we open it, but when we lived in VA we would sneak the door open and watch her play by herself for a bit. The second she sees me/us she breaks into a huge grin and gets so excited to be picked up. She cuddles and "talks" and always says hello to the ceiling fan, and she angles her body to look in the full length mirror. She loves her mirror!
Around this time of the day (3:30) I really start to miss her, and I cannot wait to pick her up from daycare, where, again she always greets me with a smile. Yesterday they were sitting on their front lawn (Julia on a blanket-she is still unsure of grass) and blowing bubbles. I drive up and she sees me and sticks her chin out and gives me this huge smile. Talk about a good feeling! She truly is the light of my life!
Every am when she wakes up in her crib she plays with her blankie, the mirror attached to her crib and her binky. I hear her talk and kick (rather, SLAM) her legs into the mattress and she brings so much warmth at the start of every day! Without fail she has the biggest smile whenever I open her door to go get her. Unfortunately the door here makes noise when we open it, but when we lived in VA we would sneak the door open and watch her play by herself for a bit. The second she sees me/us she breaks into a huge grin and gets so excited to be picked up. She cuddles and "talks" and always says hello to the ceiling fan, and she angles her body to look in the full length mirror. She loves her mirror!
Around this time of the day (3:30) I really start to miss her, and I cannot wait to pick her up from daycare, where, again she always greets me with a smile. Yesterday they were sitting on their front lawn (Julia on a blanket-she is still unsure of grass) and blowing bubbles. I drive up and she sees me and sticks her chin out and gives me this huge smile. Talk about a good feeling! She truly is the light of my life!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home