Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh Andrew.....

How do I love thee? So so much! I cannot handle your smiles, your coos, your stretches. I love everything about you-even your spit up. It is hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that you will be 11 weeks in two days. Where does the time go? I look at your sister's, and I have no idea. I cherish every single moment with you. Your crying, your poops, your gas-none of it phases me. You make our family more complete in a way I never could have known. I am so happy to have you!

You love to snuggle in the Moby wrap. Aside from your nighttime swing which you need to sleep in to stay upright the Moby is your favorite place. It warms my heart to know you like to be so close to me. No matter how hot it makes me, how much it hurts my back, or if there are things I need to get done without a baby attached to me I will never deny you the comfort of Mommy.

My heart hurts when I think of going back to work on Monday and sending you to daycare. I know you will be ok, but I also know noone will love you and care for you like Mommy and Daddy. I am praying the transition goes smoothly, and that you adjust well.

We saw the doctor yesterday to check your sacral dimple, and it is just a cosmetic thing. There is no medical issue, thank goodness. We then went to the GI doc and we're now putting cereal in a few of your bottles to help keep everything down.

You are sleeping through the night like such a good boy, and smiling more and more. I love you sooooo much!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home