Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The last 9 weeks...

Have been chaotic and awesome all at the same time.

We are still trying to get Andrew's reflux under control. He is a great sleeper, smiling, and is loved by everyone in the family so much!

Julia is able to feed him all by herself. She can burp him and is pretty in tune to what he needs, and I can trust her not to drop him. My poor Charlotte wants to do everything her big sister can, and it is just not possible so she definitely is getting a little jealous and frustrated. She does not take it out on the baby, thankfully, but combine her with a now 6 year old who is becoming a little big for her britches, and we have some interesting dynamics going on in the house! Charlotte and Julia are getting on each other's nerves quite a bit. That has been harder than dealing with an infant with reflux. Hopefully it will all work itself out.

Julia opened up the newly replenished snack drawer the other day and exclaimed, "It's like a party in there!" My poor child has my same love for food (Charlotte as well), and I just pray they do not battle their weight their whole life like I did/do.

Andrew has started cooing and smiling. It is "electric" and lights us all up. He has crazy hair that goes into a mohawk, and he definitely knows who his Mommy and Daddy are. I have two weeks left on maternity leave, and it saddens me to think about leaving him a daycare. I will have to manage!

Charlotte got in the car with just me the other night and told me she wanted to go fishing with Daddy, Julia, and Andrew. I said, "Can I come?" And, she replied with "Of course!" Except, it sounded like "Of couhhhhhs" because she has an accent or speech impediment. We haven't figured it out yet, but it was so cute! She likes to wear her hair down. I asked her on a day she was wearing it down how she got so beautiful, and she told me it was because she was wearing her hair down. LOL! I love that kid!

Julia started first grade in the "big" school, and Charlotte started Pre-K. They are both very happy and loving it! Enjoy some pics from the past few weeks!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home