Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

DEEP THOUGHTS

I was sitting in the front seat of the car and Julia was in back. We were waiting for Chris. All of a sudden I hear, "We don't eat boogies.". Naturally, my curiosity was peaked so I turned around to look at this genius I have created and see a perfectly green round booger on her pointer finger. So suppressing the germaphobe in me I wholeheartedly agree that we do not eat boogies. I grab a napkin and finally get Julia to agree that the best resting place for her booger that we don't eat is, in fact, the napkin. She discards this booger and then proclaims, "Boogers are nasty." I couldn't agree more. And yes, she is her father's daughter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home