Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Elmo Holds ALL the Power!!

We are getting very excited for our trip to PA to visit Sesame Place and Dutch Wonderland the week after July 4th. Well, Julia can be a bear at naptime at school. She is not much of a napper anymore, which is fine, but she has taken to being loud, running around during naptime, and deliberately wake up other kids (namely, her sister!). Every day I would hold my breath walking in to pick them up and wait for the bad report about Julia misbehaving.

Ahh--here is where Elmo plays a huge roll.

We told her we're going to see Elmo, but only if she is good during naptimes. Now, she constantly asks if we're going to see Elmo, and that is annoying, but yesterday when I picked her up from school I was told she had a great day and even napped! She then quickly asked me if we're going to see Elmo now, and, yet again, I explained we will in a few days "as long as she stays on her mat at naptime". All week she has been telling us how she will be good and we go see Elmo.

Behold the power of Elmo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home