Be Still My Heart....
Chris took some pics of the girls yesterday while I was out. This first pic made my heart explode. It explains Julia perfectly. She is such an incredibly loving big sister.

Charlotte has exploded with achivements over the past 5 days. She is clapping, waving bye bye (although she opens and closes her hand facing her!), repeating more words, asking for Mama or Dada when we leave the room, crawling on her knees (until she gets lazy and then does her "in the trenches" crawl), and she is eating up a storm!
Yesterday I went to my first Red Sox game with my girlfriend Jen (Aunty Jen). Chris went to visit his parents with the girls, and when they got home Julia was basically asleep. This am when I heard "Mama, I want to get up" I went in to get Julia. I pick her up and she says to me, "Mama you went to a baseball game with Auntie Jen yesterday?" She KILLS ME! Her vocabulary and understanding of the language is astonishing to Chris and I. I just wanted to eat her up when she said that, but luckily she just got a kiss. She is so much fun to interact with.
Saturday my nephews and Mom came over. We had fun eating pizza, hanging out in the backyard, and at the playground. They are so good with Julia and Charlotte, and Julia, especially, loves spending time with them. She did express a new fear this weekend. Dandelions!! They tickle her legs and freak her out. She went into a hysterical crying fit because they were scaring her, lol.
Enjoy the pics!














Charlotte has exploded with achivements over the past 5 days. She is clapping, waving bye bye (although she opens and closes her hand facing her!), repeating more words, asking for Mama or Dada when we leave the room, crawling on her knees (until she gets lazy and then does her "in the trenches" crawl), and she is eating up a storm!
Yesterday I went to my first Red Sox game with my girlfriend Jen (Aunty Jen). Chris went to visit his parents with the girls, and when they got home Julia was basically asleep. This am when I heard "Mama, I want to get up" I went in to get Julia. I pick her up and she says to me, "Mama you went to a baseball game with Auntie Jen yesterday?" She KILLS ME! Her vocabulary and understanding of the language is astonishing to Chris and I. I just wanted to eat her up when she said that, but luckily she just got a kiss. She is so much fun to interact with.
Saturday my nephews and Mom came over. We had fun eating pizza, hanging out in the backyard, and at the playground. They are so good with Julia and Charlotte, and Julia, especially, loves spending time with them. She did express a new fear this weekend. Dandelions!! They tickle her legs and freak her out. She went into a hysterical crying fit because they were scaring her, lol.
Enjoy the pics!















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home