Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

10 Months Old!

Charlotte turned 10 months old 4/7. Where does the time go?

She is still refusing to eat baby food. They can get a few bites in at daycare, but she plays Mommy and Daddy and refuses to take anything in. You would think we were killing her when she sees the spoon coming! She is getting over a very bad cold. We had to get a nebulizer for her and give her treatments. Those were FUN! She also cut her third tooth-top right(her left). I have to start thinking about planning her first birthday bash!!!

Julia is as hysterical as ever. And, there are times where she stops Chris and I dead in her tracks when she comes out with her zingers or does something that we could never even expect. For instance, the other night before bed she was drawing on her magna doodle. She drew something and showed it to me, and she told me it was a vacuum. It WAS a vacuum! I went to get the camera to take a pic of it, but she erased it before I could. She did it again the following night, but the drawing wasn't as good as the night before (think Hoover rather than Dyson, lol).

Last weekend we met Auntie Lulu and Uncle Billy for an early dinner at the Burlington Mall (Cheesecake Factory). We had so much fun, or I should say, Julia had so much fun (there really is no need for Chris or I to be there!). Julia danced in Abercrombie and Fitch (her favorite place to dance) with them, and wreaked havoc all throughout the corridors of the mall. I'm not sure who was having more fun!

Anyways, here are some recent pics. Julia was quite pleased last night when she walke in from daycare and asked "Hi Mama. You making tacos?" Thank goodness I was. Her favorite!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home