StoryLand and Santa's Village
We had an awesome little vacation in the North Conway area. The girls had an absilute blast at both parks, and we also spent some time at Echo Lake. Charlotte was a dare devil and threw a few tantrums-the worst because she was too young to go on the roller coaster and wanted to go on. She rode everything else including the "Himalaya" which spinds around and around really fast. While Daddy and Julia on the ride she was crying because she wanted to go on. I finally relented, and figured they would be stopping the ride for her. That was the furthest thing from the case! She LOVED it.
We spent the day at StoryLand with Uncle Brian and Auntie 'Nessa and the boys. They had so much fun together. Julia got her face painted and looked beautiful for all of 5 minutes because they went on a raft ride and got soaked. She looked like she had been bludgeoned, but she had a ball, and that is all that matters! I was shocked that she rode everything. She was very brave!
The little motel we stayed at had the cutest playground. On one of the slides I had to help Julia up the ladder because the slats were far apart, and then she asked me to catch her at the bottom of the slide. By the time I got to the bottom of the slide and turned around Charlotte had climbed to the top of the ladder by herself! This kid has no fear!
We had an awesome time and look forward to going back!




































We spent the day at StoryLand with Uncle Brian and Auntie 'Nessa and the boys. They had so much fun together. Julia got her face painted and looked beautiful for all of 5 minutes because they went on a raft ride and got soaked. She looked like she had been bludgeoned, but she had a ball, and that is all that matters! I was shocked that she rode everything. She was very brave!
The little motel we stayed at had the cutest playground. On one of the slides I had to help Julia up the ladder because the slats were far apart, and then she asked me to catch her at the bottom of the slide. By the time I got to the bottom of the slide and turned around Charlotte had climbed to the top of the ladder by herself! This kid has no fear!
We had an awesome time and look forward to going back!






































0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home