Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cookout at Auntie Lulu and Uncle Billy's

Last Saturday we trekked down to RI to spend the day with best buds Lucy and Billy. The girls could not have had more fun. All day Julia was begging them for a pillow fight. They made the mistake of doing this with her once before, and now it is a must whenever we visit. This is the first time Charlotte got in on the action. They both go on Lucy and Billy's huge bed and get attacked from all sides. It's fun to watch!

Lucy and Billy have done a ton of work in their backyard with landscaping. It is truly beautiful and peaceful, and I felt like I was at a resort. Much to their chagrin, we'll be back ;-).

My favorite pic from below is Julia hugging Auntie Lulu. We got to the house before she was home, and when she finally arrived Julia's excitement was pretty apparent! (I did that after I tried some of the ribs she made!)


















1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home