Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Some new pics.......

All is well here. Chris came back home Friday night so the girls seemed to be in better spirits over the weekend. We're fighting off colds. I just got a call from Charlotte's teacher, and it sounds like she may have an ear infection. Off to the doc we go.......

We got the trampoline over the weekend and both girls love it. Julia will jump then sit on the side for maybe 10 seconds telling me she is just going to rest for a bit, and then she gets up and jumps some more. I'm thrilled because it is great exercise. We can all use it! (The Home Depot carriage pic is old, but I don't think I ever posted it)










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home