Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Auntie Lulu and Uncle Billy!

Julia and Charlotte had a wonderful time this weekend with Auntie Lulu and Uncle Billy. We had not seen them since before Christmas so we exchanged, and they got Julia and Charlotte adorable gifts-especially winter crocs (dubbed "Lulu shoes" by Julia)for Julia. She loves them. The girls had a blast-see below for proof!


On Sunday we had two milestones happen. Julia pooped in the potty(it was probably a fluke, but we'll take it), and Charlotte decided eating wasn't so bad and ate half a jar of sweet potatoes. She actually opened her mouth to eat which is huge!











2 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like Auntie Lulu and Uncle Billy had a blast too!!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, I've said it before and I'll say it again....

    I've got wicked cute kids!

    ;^)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home