How is this possible?
Charlotte is exactly 2 months old today! Time is FLYING! She is getting chunky with lots of creases and folds. She has to be at least a whopping 10 pounds now, lol. So far we have been blessed with another great baby! She cries only for the necessities, and she is sleeping about 7 hours, on average, at night. What more could we ask for? Right now her cutest thing is when she smiles she is sticking her tongue out. It is cracking us up and so cute!!
Julia is entering the TERRIBLE 2's with a vengeance! She can be so sweet and then so NOT, lol. SHe has recently taken to dropping her body to the ground when she does not want to walk somewhere holding my hand. Yes, there are times I want to kill her! And then there are times like tonight where I could eat her up. I had Julia and Charlotte in my lap watching Blue's Clue's and Charlotte's ninny (binky) fell out of her mouth. Julia was so excited to put it back in and I gave her tons of praise. Of course, this prompted her proceed to take the binky out so she could put it back in and get told she was doing a good job over and over. At least she is trying.
We are headed to NJ for Chris' work and to visit our friend's Jenn, Pete, and Abby. Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer!






Julia is entering the TERRIBLE 2's with a vengeance! She can be so sweet and then so NOT, lol. SHe has recently taken to dropping her body to the ground when she does not want to walk somewhere holding my hand. Yes, there are times I want to kill her! And then there are times like tonight where I could eat her up. I had Julia and Charlotte in my lap watching Blue's Clue's and Charlotte's ninny (binky) fell out of her mouth. Julia was so excited to put it back in and I gave her tons of praise. Of course, this prompted her proceed to take the binky out so she could put it back in and get told she was doing a good job over and over. At least she is trying.
We are headed to NJ for Chris' work and to visit our friend's Jenn, Pete, and Abby. Hope everyone is enjoying their Summer!







1 Comments:
At 7:45 PM,
Amy said…
So dang cute I could just eat her up! What a smile...no surprise though...just as beautiful and bright as Julia's!
Speaking of Julia...happy late bday! love ya
Post a Comment
<< Home