Parenthood

Welcome! Here you will view pictures of my two beautiful daughters Julia (8/1/05) and Charlotte (6/7/07), and hear about the goings ons of our days. Enjoy and we love to receive comments!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Long overdue post....

It has been a while since I posted. Unfortunately, Julia has been sick more often than not the past couple of months. We've had a couple ear infections, high fevers, bad colds and coughs, and the latest-full fledged vomiting in her crib at 1AM. In all the 18 months of her life she has never truly vomited (she spit up when bottle fed-occasionally), but, OF COURSE, she get hit with a nasty bag the exact day my washing machine breaks. Very very bad timing, but I forgive her.

She is blossoming and talking up a storm. She will repeat every letter of the alphabet we say it, says "I love you" (more like IAHHHHYUUUU) and, she is great at communicating what she would like.

She prefers salad over french fries, salad over mac and cheese, and salad over just about anything you can imagine. I have to decide if I feel like dealing with her begging for lettuce before I eat a salad. It wouldn't be so bad if lettuce wasn't such a choking hazard, but it makes me nervous! She especially loves caesar salads. Who can blame her?

We are still working on walking. She has not progressed much since my last post. We are worried a bit that she may have an issue with her hips. She has her 18 month well baby check on Friday so we will be discussing this with her pediatrician.

We are looking forward to all the sickness passing! In other news Julia is going to have a little SISTER. I am having another girl and we are very excited!! Julia will touch my belly and say baby. It kills me!






1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    those pictures are soooo freakin cute!! I can't stand it! The cutest little girl ever!! Just want to eat her up!!
    Love,
    auntie Stacey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home